Murason Business Services (MRS) hereby invites vendors to be pre-qualified as potential Suppliers and Enterprise Development partners.
MASSIVE OPPORTUNITY; potential 3 year contract on a large Infrastructure Projects.
In line with our BBBEE and Enterprise Supplier Development (ESD) strategy that is aligned to the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE) Act and codes of good practice issued by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) get bad credit long term loans, this invitation only applies to black owned Exempt Micro Enterprises (EMEs) and Qualifying Small Enterprises (QSEs) that are 51% or more owned by People With Disabilities or by Youth (between 18 – 35 years of age).
In order to apply for consideration, potential suppliers and partners must meet the below stated criteria:
- EMEs or QSEs that are 51% black youth owned (between 18 – 35 years of age);
- Or EMEs or QSEs that are 51% owned by black people with disabilities;
- Must have a company profile (highlighting areas of specialisation and core functions);
- Must be operational for at least 1 year;
- Must have a minimum annual turnover of R120 000.00 (proof of turnover will requested);
- Must be compliant with all applicable regulations for companies under South African law;
- Must have a valid BBBEE certificate/Affidavit;
- 2 contactable business references on projects/work completed;
- Must have an affidavit confirming disability (people with disability);
Failure to comply with the criteria as set out above will render the application disqualified.
MRS reserves the right not to register any supplier and pre-qualification does not guarantee any business opportunities.
All applications will be vetted and we reserve the right to request further information and inspect operations.
Interested suppliers and partners are requested to send their company profiles and supporting documents free of charge to email@example.com.
All enquiries must be directed firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 011 465 8423 for more information.